Welcome to Rasa Yoga! We're glad you're here!
Rasa Yoga exists to participate in creating peace on the planet. Join us as we grow, transcend our limitations, and bring our skills to the world!
These courses are offered to you as our gift.
If you'd like to study with us more, you can:
Participate in our Broadcasting Package... receive unlimited General Asana classes, Being Yoga - our Yoga Philosophy Class, and Introduction to Success: The 6 stages of a Yoga Practitioner. - $18.99/month
Click the link below to connect to the Zoom meeting:<br><br>
<b> <a href="https://zoom.us/j/548857238" target="_blank">Cliffs Notes Live Broadcast</a></b>
Whether you're brand new to yoga, new to Rasa Yoga, or just want some pointers, this Beginner's Bundle will guide you through some of the things you'll hear about in class. Taught by Rasa Yoga Founder, Padma Shakti, these short courses will guide you through some of the fundamentals and common mistakes.
Beginner Bundle - $29
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What surrender is and why it is essential for freedom
- How mistakes are an integral part of the growth process
- How to reawaken natural vitality and enjoy being in process
- How chaos gives rise to a higher level of order
- How to let go of judgment, comparison and competition
Broadcast of our regularly-broadcasted weekly Asana Classes.
Weekly Broadcast Classes:
- Monday, 5pm - Yoga Fundamentals
- Monday, 5:30pm - Yoga Fundamentals 2
- Monday, 6pm - Yoga Foundation
- Monday, 6:30pm - Mindful Flow
- Wednesday, 10am - Mindful Flow
- Thursday, 7pm - Yoga Foundation
- Friday, 5:30pm - Yoga Foundation
- Saturday, 9am - Yoga Foundation
Being Yoga is a Yoga Philosophy class that covers the philosophical foundations of yoga that, when understood, allow for real integration of yoga into one's life.
Topics discussed include:
- Bhagavad Gita (karma, dharma, seva, etc)
- Yoga Sutras (kleshas, thoughtwaves of the mind, 8 limbs, etc)
- Personal Leadership (setting intention, priorities, leading edge)
- Integrating Yoga into Life
- 7 Steps for Processing Emotions
- Principles of Community & Relationships
- The 7 phases of being a Yoga Student
- How to define, clarify and specify steps to your success in life
- How to create results that are in line with your heart's most authentic desires
- How to Experience abundance in the areas of life that bring you the greatest satisfaction
- Gain stability through emotional mastery
- Discover the often-overlooked beauty in transition
- Surf the waves of change like a rockstar
- Transform unexpected problems into your abundance
- Expand your perception of what is possible when stuck
- Love more when grieving
- Let go of unhealthy relationships
Deliberate Transitions - $135
Please post any questions, problems, or recommendations you have on our site.